The Very Best Array of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pet. Some dogs devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Highland Pet Company in Bella Vista, AR. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (479) 367-2574 to find out more!
Used the self service dog wah at Highland. Very easy to do and Jordan (staff) was friendly and helpful.
Good work deserve good recommendation I saw testimonies from several people on this page talking about Mrs Craig Vanessa and I also decided to give it a try if I would share mine also. I made an investment of $500 with her and got $7,580 payouts without stress. Thanks a lot ma'am you are heaven sent I highly recommend her to you all and you will be glad you did it. Contact her now via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +1 (409) 241-8060 or through 👇👇👇
Always helpful, knowledgeable and have what we need in stock.
Leo and I had a great experience with the dog wash. It was our first time to visit and Jordan was very helpful and showed us where everything was and how it worked. $15 for an hour (only took us 30 minutes) and includes towels and wash cloths. The blow dryer works great.
After his bath Leo got to pick out a new toy bear. $20 and the quality is much better than other retail or pet stores in the area.
Thanks Jordan. We will be back.
I love this place! They were so helpful in finding a harness that fit my dog properly and also something to clam him down. 10/10 will go there again.