The Best Choice of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pet. Some dogs devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Highland Pet Company in Bella Vista, AR. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (479) 367-2574 to find out more!
Was very impressed with the cleanliness of the store, the quality of service, and selection of products. Will continue to shop here and support a frankly, very nice small business.
A gem for pet lovers! I just stumbled upon Highland Pet Company, and I couldn't wait to share how awesome this place is! They've got everything from fancy kibble to the coolest frozen treats and food. I have not seen another local pet store with the supply they have!
What really won me over are the people. The staff there are like pet whisperers – they know their stuff and genuinely care. I bombarded them with questions, and they didn't even bat an eye. They hooked me up with the perfect stuff for my furball, Sylvia. I was probably in there for almost an hour picking their brain.
Shoutout to the Highland Pet Company crew for being so kind and so wonderful. You've gained a customer for life!
Excellent shopping experience all around! Jordan was super helpful in finding food my dog (Jameson) would like and also assisting me with the bath for Jameson . They have everything you need and the ability to move the bath up and down does wonders for your back.
We had a fantastic experience at Highland Pet thanks to the exceptional service from Shatay. She went above and beyond to help us find the perfect products and provided us with valuable information. We left the store completely satisfied and well-informed. We'll definitely be returning for our pets needs. He’s obsessed with that Greek yogurt treat that’s in the fridge. It’s like ice cream to him but it’s healthy! Can’t wait for the Christmas photo shoot. Thanks to Shatay and the entire team for their excellent service!
Used the self service dog wah at Highland. Very easy to do and Jordan (staff) was friendly and helpful.